Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s Traditional Thieves’ Oil with either soapy water or carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to – we’ve found that grape seed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. Traditionally Thieves’ Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil is nice, Avocado, canola or other food grade oil will work. To use as a topical, dilute with carrier oil in amounts based on personal preference. Start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s Traditional Thieves’ Oil with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapours to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean, sanitize and remediate mould. Mix with carrier oil and apply to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot and eliminate mould.
Our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Thieves’ Oil uses a centuries-old blend of essential oils which can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products. If you need a topical balm, consider our all-natural balm, which combines Thieves’ Oil in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breast feeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon oil* – Italli), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain). *organic content, alcohol/chemical free
Health Canada NPN 80063203, 80080489
Returns & Exchanges
Can I Return Items?
Exchange or Store credit only 30 days from purchase date.
All discrepancies or damages for online orders must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
All personal hygiene, essential oils and sale items are final sale.
No exchanges or store credit on opened items.
For manufacturers defects please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide manufacturer or distributor information.
Please be advised we do have soap in our stores that is unwrapped and scented with essential oil. As a result, some items (clothing, soft dolls & silicone items) will absorb the smell . If you are extremely scent sensitive we advise that you please consider this before you purchase. When the items arrive, you can air out or wash to help dissipate the essential oil smell. Please note we do not pay shipping on returned items based on essential oil scent.
How Do I Return Items?
If you have an online purchase you would like to return, please contact us email@example.com or fill out the contact us form on our home page. You can also visit us in-store at our 3 locations in Ontario: Dundas, Elora or Grimsby. If you received free shipping the shipping cost will be deducted from your order. If you paid shipping on your order this amount will not be refunded.
Please note the above return policy is the same for instore or online purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.