Made of 100% vegetable cellulose (wood pulp), these kitchen sponges feel and function like traditional sponges but are completely plant-based, plastic-free and compostable.
Dry: 11 x 9cm or 4.33 x 3.54in
Wet: 10 x 12cm or 3.93 x 4.72in
durable: safe to use on non-stick cookware, copper and stainless steel, glassware and much more
- non-scratch: natural cellulose sponge creates generous foams and lather, so it is powerful enough to cut through greases and grime. at the same time, our sponge provides gentle agitation that won’t scratch your fine china and glasses
- 100% compostable and biodegradable: these pop-up sponges are made from 100% biodegradable plant-based cellulose that are safe for your home and our planet
- quick-drying: vegetable cellulose fiber is naturally durable and breathable, allowing the sponge to air dry quickly without collecting nasty smells.
- multi-purpose: these Pop-up kitchen sponges will meet your daily needs from washing your dishes and utensils to cleaning your kitchen countertops and sinks
- soak sponge in water and wait for it to expand
- use as regular normal sponge
- when smelly, boil sponge in water for a few minutes and air dry
- ideally dry completely between uses
- boil in water to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
- cut in small pieces, then place in the green bin to compost or directly compost in the backyard
- loofah can also be used like coconut fibre in the garden, excellent at water retention, growing seedlings, creating a potting mix, pest resistance, and use as bedding in worm bins
Returns & Exchanges
Can I Return Items?
Exchange or Store credit only 30 days from purchase date.
All discrepancies or damages for online orders must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
All personal hygiene, essential oils and sale items are final sale.
No exchanges or store credit on opened items.
For manufacturers defects please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide manufacturer or distributor information.
Please be advised we do have soap in our stores that is unwrapped and scented with essential oil. As a result, some items (clothing, soft dolls & silicone items) will absorb the smell . If you are extremely scent sensitive we advise that you please consider this before you purchase. When the items arrive, you can air out or wash to help dissipate the essential oil smell. Please note we do not pay shipping on returned items based on essential oil scent.
How Do I Return Items?
If you have an online purchase you would like to return, please contact us email@example.com or fill out the contact us form on our home page. You can also visit us in-store at our 3 locations in Ontario: Dundas, Elora or Grimsby.. If you received free shipping the shipping cost will be deducted from your order. If you paid shipping on your order this amount will not be refunded.
Please note the above return policy is the same for instore or online purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.