Brand: Green Toys
This Fire Truck is not your typical toy vehicle. Manufactured and assembled in the USA, it’s made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic milk jugs (HDPE #2 plastic) that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. With no external coatings, paints, or dyes, this super-safe, durable toy is good for the earth and safe and fun for little ones. It’s also packaged in recycled and recyclable materials with no plastic films or twist ties, and printed with soy ink.
This bright red engine has a sturdy roof ladder that pivots vertically and rotates 360 degrees, with “Green Toys Fire Dept.” emblazoned on each side. There are also two removable 8-rung side ladders that slide through brackets and snap in and out of place. The molded details on the body of the truck include hatchets, compartments, dials, and 2 sets of steep steps up the back, along with a GTFD shield on each door.
Like all Green Toys products, the Fire Truck is manufactured in the USA with a tight, local supply chain that minimizes transportation emissions and supports the domestic economy. Specifically designed without metal axles and also dishwasher safe, it's great for both indoor and outdoor play since it won't rust and is easy to clean!
- For ages one and up
- Ready to play indoors or out
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled milk jugs
- Sturdy design features three ladders and no metal axles
- Encourages development of gross- and fine-motor skills
- Phthalate and BPA free
- US supply chain reduces greenhouse gas and saves energy
- Easy to clean--can even go in the dishwasher
- Accolades: Dr. Toy Best Children's Products, Best Socially Responsible Products, Canadian Toy Testing Council 3 Star Seal, and more
Dimensions: 26.7 x 15.9 x 19 cm ; 680 g