- Safe: offers UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. All frames undergo rigorous testing to ensure they're safe for your Child
- Quality: Babiators sunglasses feature high quality and impact- and shatter-resistant lenses and are made of TR90, a high end Thermoplastic.
- Babiators Flower frames are at the forefront of modern teen fashion. Wear them with everything.
- Babiators are made of a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight
- They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Junior Babiators sunglasses fit most babies 0 months to 2 years
- Classic Babiators sunglasses fit most children 3 to 5 years
- Fit will vary by child depending on head size. If you’re between sizes, it's recommended ordering a size up.
How to measure Glasses:
- Lens width (eye size) is the horizontal with the frame’s lens in millimeters.
- Lens height is the vertical height of the eyeglasses lens measured from top to the bottom of the lens.
- Bridge size is the distance between the two lenses measured from end to end at the innermost side of the lenses.
- Temple (arm) length is the length of the temple from one end to the other and also includes the bend. Measure by starting at the hinges and continue in a straight line to the farthest point without slopping downward.
- Width (frame width) is the horizontal width of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
- Height (frame height) is the vertical height of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
|Size||Lens Width||Lens Height||Bridge Size||Temple Length||Width||Length|
|Junior (Ages 0-2)||33mm||33mm||26mm||112mm||116mm||50mm|
|Classic (Ages 3-5)||35mm||35mm||27mm||117mm||120mm||53mm|
Returns & Exchanges
Can I Return Items?
Exchange or Store credit only 30 days from purchase date.
All discrepancies or damages for online orders must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
All personal hygiene, essential oils and sale items are final sale.
No exchanges or store credit on opened items.
For manufacturers defects please email us at email@example.com and we will provide manufacturer or distributor information.
Please be advised we do have soap in our stores that is unwrapped and scented with essential oil. As a result, some items (clothing, soft dolls & silicone items) will absorb the smell . If you are extremely scent sensitive we advise that you please consider this before you purchase. When the items arrive, you can air out or wash to help dissipate the essential oil smell. Please note we do not pay shipping on returned items based on essential oil scent.
How Do I Return Items?
If you have an online purchase you would like to return, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact us form on our home page. You can also visit us in-store at our 3 locations in Ontario: Dundas, Elora or Grimsby. If you received free shipping the shipping cost will be deducted from your order. If you paid shipping on your order this amount will not be refunded.
Please note the above return policy is the same for instore or online purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.