- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men's Health (top pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News, Triathlete, and 100s of online review sites. Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA. And many others.