- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Travel safe tube size - TSA Compliant - 3 fl oz
Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (top pick), Men's Health (top pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (top pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, YNN News, Denver News, Triathlete, and 100s of online review sites. Cribsie and Red Hat Product Finalist. Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award NAPPA. And many others.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens come in a tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible.
Compare your sunscreen's "safe" ingredients to ours. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group's database Skin Deep: EWG.org/SkinDeep
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), CURRANT (0), CITRUS PARADISI (0)
Returns & Exchanges
Can I Return Items?
Exchange or Store credit only 30 days from purchase date.
All discrepancies or damages for online orders must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
All personal hygiene, essential oils and sale items are final sale.
No exchanges or store credit on opened items.
For manufacturers defects please email us at email@example.com and we will provide manufacturer or distributor information.
Please be advised we do have soap in our stores that is unwrapped and scented with essential oil. As a result, some items (clothing, soft dolls & silicone items) will absorb the smell . If you are extremely scent sensitive we advise that you please consider this before you purchase. When the items arrive, you can air out or wash to help dissipate the essential oil smell. Please note we do not pay shipping on returned items based on essential oil scent.
How Do I Return Items?
If you have an online purchase you would like to return, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact us form on our home page. You can also visit us in-store at our 3 locations in Ontario: Dundas, Elora or Grimsby. If you received free shipping the shipping cost will be deducted from your order. If you paid shipping on your order this amount will not be refunded.
Please note the above return policy is the same for instore or online purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.