Brand: The OVer Company
- Stretchy, double layer, breathable cotton/spandex knit fabric
- Soft fabric binding to protect wearer from ear fatigue and prevent slipping
- Snug fit allows for full coverage of nose and mouth with no gaps
- Made in Canada using recycled fabric
- Machine washable and reusable
- For best fit, it is recommended that you machine wash and dry before the first use
TIPS TO GET THE BEST FIT OUT OF YOUR OVER FACE MASK
Made of our signature cotton/spandex blend fabric, OVer face masks are breathable, buttery soft, and stretchy. This flexibility allows them to shrink and stretch for a more comfortable fit unique to you.
Face mask too big?
The OVer face masks have been designed to be machine-washed and dried before the first use and frequently thereafter. If the OVer face mask is washed and dried with high heat, it should shrink to a comfortably snug fit.
Already a perfect fit?
To maintain the size and shape of your OVer face mask, we recommend hand-washing it in cold water, followed by laying it flat or hanging to dry.
Face mask too tight?
Hand wash the face mask in cold water. While it's wet, gently pull the fabric to loosen the fibres and stretch out the face panel in the desired direction. Ear loops can be stretched out by putting on your wrist and allowing it to naturally relax the fabric binding. Lay it flat or hang to dry.
As a one-size-fits-most product, we want the OVer face masks to have the flexibility to suit all unique face shapes and sizes. Through customer feedback, additional length has been added to the straps to prevent ear strain. This extra length provides the option to cross the ear loop for a tighter fit.