Explore the prehistoric sea and the incredible species that called it home more than 500 million years ago! Turn the wheel, lift flaps, and pull tabs to reveal fun facts in this interactive sturdy board book perfect for your curious little preschooler! Learn all about elasmosaurus, nautilus, basilosaurus, and megalodon featured at The David H. Koch Hall of Fossils Deep Time exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. A wonderful introduction to prehistoric sea creatures and the ocean from millions of years ago filled with lively illustrations and fun, educational content.
- LEARN & DISCOVER: Learn all about the fascinating sea creatures and unique prehistoric species that called the ocean home more than 500 million years ago!
- EXPLORE: Take a journey and explore the prehistoric ocean
- FUN FACTS: This interactive book engages and entertains curious kiddos. Every page is packed with interesting insights and fun interactive tabs, flaps, and wheels.
- DEVELOP: Lifting flaps, spinning wheels, and moving tabs encourages the use of fine motor skills and the content-rich text builds vocabulary
- HISTORY: Smithsonian Kids books feature engaging educational content for little learners that reflect the integrity of the Smithsonian. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Smithsonian's educational mission.
Returns & Exchanges
Can I Return Items?
Exchange or Store credit only 30 days from purchase date.
All personal hygiene, essential oils and sale items are final sale.
No exchanges or store credit on opened items.
For manufacturers defects please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide manufacturer or distributor information.
Please be advised we do have soap in our stores that is unwrapped and scented with essential oil. As a result, some items (clothing, soft dolls & silicone items) will absorb the smell . If you are extremely scent sensitive we advise that you please consider this before you purchase. When the items arrive, you can air out or wash to help dissipate the essential oil smell. Please note we do not pay shipping on returned items based on essential oil scent.
How Do I Return Items?
If you have an online purchase you would like to return, please contact us email@example.com or fill out the contact us form on our home page. You can also visit us in-store at our 3 locations in Ontario: Dundas, Elora or Grimsby.. If you received free shipping the shipping cost will be deducted from your order. If you paid shipping on your order this amount will not be refunded.
Please note the above return policy is the same for instore or online purchases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.