Brand: Malarkey Kids
Presenting the Munch Mitt® Teething Mitten: a convenient wearable teether designed for babies up to 12 months of age. Suggested wear use is 3-8 months of age.
The Munch Mitt® Teething Mitten is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides a textured flexible silicone teether surface for soothing teething relief for babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
The strap can be used to affix to a toy tether or car seat/stroller strap for convenience.
Slobber in style! Available in five colours for the fashionable teether and their parent: Aqua Blue, Green, Pink Shimmer, or Purple. (Pro Tip: Go Green for Greenway.)
Here's why Mrs. Greenway loves the Munch Mitt®:
- The Munch Mitt® teether is made with BPA and phthalate-free, food grade silicone and soft, breathable, water resistant fabric. MunchMitt® has been tested by Intertek to ensure it meets or exceeds all federal safety requirements, including Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”) standards, American Society for Testing and Materials (“ASTM”) regulations, and the most current Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (“CPSIA”) in both the US and Canada.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parents.
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure thumb area is always where your baby's thumb is.
- Protects your baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing.
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors.
- Secure adjustable strap.
- Comes with travel/wash bag.
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller.
Wash regularly to remove saliva from fabric and silicone.
Quick Wash: Hand scrub with dish soap, rinse, ring out and place in dryer on medium cycle.
Machine wash with babies other fabric items. Machine dry on very low/no heat fluff or delicate cycle then air dry if interior is still slightly damp. Do not dry on hot heat or over dry. If mitt becomes damaged please discontinue use and discard.
Do not sterilise in microwave. If dishwasher is used, place on top rack and do not keep it on heat/steam dry cycle - this will damage the mitt.
Do not store damp/wet with saliva or water in an air tight place.