Gro clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate to kids when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? Simple: "Stay in bed until you see the sun!"Parents set the clock to display a cheerful smiley sun at progressively later times of morning, training the child to get up only once they "see the sun".Gro clock comes with a beautifully illustrated book, which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer. Gro clock also comes with a Sleep Farm Book for your child to read at bedtime. Sleep Farm Book tells the story of Percy, a tired and grumpy pig, whose friends want to help him to have more fun. Illustrated by leading children's artist, Mike Terry, it has been specifically written to accompany the Gro clock and includes an important message - sleeping all night long helps everyone to be happy and full of energy.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Suitable from age 2+ years
Please note: The Gro Clock must be plugged in to be operated. Power adapter included + bilingual instructions.