Brand: Butterfly Weed Herbals
Eucalyptus Body Oil with Neem & Lavender essential oil; A favourite since 1997. Our “Eucalyptus Herbal Body Oil” is a natural moisturizing skin protectant for summer time care.
- All natural, non-toxic, safe for kids and pets
- Long lasting, its herbal and essential oil blend naturally repels mosquitoes and black flies through its scent.
- Lasts up to two hours, and can safely be re-applied throughout the day.
- Safe for daily use.
- Neem’s active component called Azadirachin, is known for repelling and killing insects.
- Eucalyptus has a strong smell that is believed to confuse mosquitoes’ delicate sense of direction and taste, making it difficult for them to find a host. This plant has the added bonus of doubling, up as an antiseptic after bites.
- Evidence shows that soybean oil-based repellents provide longer-lasting protection
- Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) leaf, Mentha pulegium (Pennyroyal) leaf, & Tanacetum Vulgare (Tansy) flowers, infused in Glycine soja (Soya bean) oil and Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil. Hand-blended with essential oils of Thuja occidentalis (Cedarleaf), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) & Mentha Piperita (Peppermint).
- Q. Are you a registered insect repellant? A. We are not a registered insect repellant hence why we are not allowed to refer on our labels anything related to insect or insect repelling. We continue however, to sell this product knowing that it is a safe and effective alternative to deet. We however, make no claims on our labels as to what it does in regards to insect repelling. We are presently looking into getting registered which is a complicated, long and expensive process.