The Avanchy Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is a durable, no-slip solution to cleaner, happier meals. And who doesn't want those?
This beautifully crafted Avanchy set boasts a bamboo plate sectioned into 3 compartments. Balance meals and control portions by filling each compartment with a wholesome food.
- The largest compartment is for seasonal and green vegetables.
- The top-left compartment is for animal and plant proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, and seeds.
- The top-right compartment is for healthy carbohydrates, such as whole grains and potatoes.
Avanchy bamboo suction plates are all designed to fit most high-chair trays. The silicone ring on our bamboo plates suctions to any flat surface for no-slip eating and removes for easy cleanup.
Suitable for children aged 4 months to 72 months. A great baby plate for baby-led weaning (BLW) and children who eat smaller portions.
Baby can effortlessly grab and maneuver the short, wide bamboo spoon with silicone tip and sturdy, reinforced neck. The spoon is ergonomically designed to fit your hand too when baby needs a little help.
Like all our products, the Bamboo Baby Plate and Spoon is hypoallergenic and nontoxic, so your little one can enjoy a safer mealtime.
What you get
- One (1) organic bamboo divided baby plate with no-slip silicone ring
- One (1) organic bamboo and silicone baby spoon
How to use
- Set your baby plate with suction so that the easy-release tab faces away from your little one.
- Activate the Airtight-Lock mechanism by firmly pressing your Avanchy baby plate onto a flat surface until you hear all the air come out
To release, simply pull the release tab. The suction piece pops off like magic!
Hand wash.Remove silicone ring for deep cleaning as desired.
- Dimensions: 7 in. round × 2 in. tall
- Organic bamboo and silicone
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, nontoxic, and coated with an FDA-approved, food-grade varnish.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial materials
- Plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic, and 100% safe for baby feeding